Wednesday, May 16, 2007

knocking down non-essential barriers

It was brought to my attention today that the old template for this blog, where the writing was light on dark, was hard to read. Is this one better? Was anyone staying away from the C&C blog just because you were having a hard time reading the words?

Anyhow, I hope this is better. If anyone is allergic to this template, do complain at your earliest convenience (I'll be accepting complaints in the courtyard between 300 and 400 at 2000 hours tonight).

4 comments:

jamesdeancat said...

I think it looks great Mle!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Emily, but my first thought was "baby boy's nursery." =/

Paul said...

It looks alright if it helps others read it better, so be it.
If one has to choose would not the best choice be functionality rather than aesthetically pleasing?
Not to say its totally gross to look at. I've already made my statement about teenage girls and such....

jamesdeancat said...

ah.. well sorry then. my screen is just too dark to read it as it was...