Friday, September 08, 2006

prayer meeting Friday

Next Friday night we'll be having a prayer meeting.

Please pray for the prayer meeting, that it would be a time of seeking God's face and hearing His voice. As Don challenged us last night, it would be great if everyone would commit to carve out several prayer times in your daily routine, like David describes in Psalm 55:16-17,
As for me, I will call upon God, And the Lord shall save me. Evening and morning and at noon I will pray, and cry aloud, And He shall hear my voice.

This is a really exciting time for our group, as we ask the Lord to glorify Himself through our lives.

Here's the important info:

What: prayer meeting
When: Friday night, Sept. 15
Time: 7:00 p.m. - ? (come whenever you can)
Where: church sanctuary
Who: anybody who wants to pray for God's glory to be shown through our lives, our families, and our church (feel free to bring friends!)
Questions? post a comment or email Nate

See you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayer night was awesome! God is Awesome!

Emily said...

He really is. I woke up singing "You are good, You are good, and Your love endures..." :) I pray we don't forget what we learned last night.